April 08, 2011

Hot ... hot ... I said hot? Yes! ... and spicy.

Hot imagem 01
Hi hi!
I'm Siane o/ Nice to meet all!

...so, I'm here to share with you some of the things that I have secret in my wardrobe. In my first post, I'll show you a hot outfit. Hot... very hot and spicy!

{♥} I'm wearing:

• Skin / Make-up / Teeth ~ PXL - Linda G3 / Smoke Eyes / Mouth Open Addon v6
• Hair ~ Damselfly - Cyprien Black Pearl
• Hair (2) Bang ~ Analog - Voshie Bang Jet
• Eyes ~ G9 - Real Eyes Gen6 Grey Dark

• Shirt ~ KIM - Exclusive Rare Black
• Skirt ~ Fuk'N'Hawt - "Nice Belt" Skirt Leopard
• Sandals ~ Italian Footwear - Scilla Shoes (white)
• Earring ~ *ICED* - Candice Earrings • Nails / Rings ~ MANDALA - Option Long Nails / Sinra 2 Nails and Rings Black
• Bracelets ~ *Urbanity* - Leather Bands Black
• Piercing mouth / nose ~ *Just Me* - He Broke My Heart / Mouth Piercing Spicy
• Piercing (2) belly ~ +ROZOREGALIA+ - *nornir* Belly Pierce 2

[x] Location: Perdition Downtown

Kisses for all!
Thanks for inviting me, Tai ~ love you!
xoxo


{♥} off topic ~ I loved the illustrations that artist ... so perfect!
I hope you like too ;D
• Bree Leman •

Bree Leman

follow your heart