November 25, 2011

Introducing ~ mE. Jewelry! // my first steps...

Hello everybody!
... but today, I'll introduce you some of my creations.
I love building and jewelry is my passion!
... and I try to transmit through my jewelry all the world around me ... all that inspire me... my creativity, my style and my taste.

"Lilium Collection" is the result of my first steps in this project ...
Hope you like ;D


•✭• Styling Card ::

[✭] mE. Jewelry items ~

•• Lilium Collection // Silver
Anklet • Bracelet • Earring • Necklace • Ring • {mE} Lilium Ring Silver
✎ More items @ mE. Jewelry Store
[♥] Other itens ~

•• Body ~
Feet • SLink Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Tiptoes
Lashes • ::je::suis::false lashes:: No.001
Hair • *booN TUN247 hair
Nails • [:S&V:] Vanity Nails - Basic

•• Clothings ~
Skirt • [ SAKIDE ] Pearly Skirt Belt
Top • *HolliPocket*Pull Meh Tops -Lacey {new}

Poses ♥ Purple Poses

[♥] xoxo ;**
Siane Kanya.