May 13, 2011

Dont Hold Your Breath // LOTD


Listening: Dont Hold Your Breath - Nicole Scherzinger
Hi everyone!! How are you?? I'm kind of tired today... My RL vacations are already gone and I've got back to work this week... so you can imagine lol. 

I've placed this items to make this gorgeous look that reminded me Nicole from the Pussycat Dolls!! I hope you like it!!

Bye! ;)

Styling Card:
• Hair - Analog Dog - EQ Braid Black
• Hair Base - DAMNED - Tribal makeup w/ hairbase
• Eyes - Sensitive Eyes 14 - Unique
• Shirt - G*Field - *GF* Ruffle Tops -white-
• Pants - Zaara - ZC : Ishaya velour slacks *white*
• Boots - GOS - [Gos] Curvaceous Boots in FATPACK
• Belt - Mandala - Mikoto Belt/V gold(Gold)
• Ring - Paper Couture - p.c; Moon Ring
• Bracelets - Mandala - JYUZU SINRA bracelet/female/resizable/vintage gold
• Hat - {mon tissu} - Feather Wrapped Fedora // Mon Tissu Soiree Gift
• Eyeglasses - *Fishy Strawberry*  - College Glasses