June 13, 2011

Pure art ♥ // LOTD


I fell so so soooo gorgeous!! *-*
... ok, i don't that name to give the looks of today, but it's soooo pretty.
This necklace is perfect... pure art. I really love love and love ♥


[♥] Styling Card

Necklace • +ROZOREGALIA*NARUSAZA*NECKLACE { NEW !!! }
Shoulder ornament • +ROZOREGALIA+*BOUHACHI*NECKORNAMENT/2 {NEW}
Bracelet • +ROZOREGALIA*HYDRA*BRACELET(A)

Hair • Analog Dog - AD - whimsy dark
Eyelashes • - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes <3
Earrings • [MANDALA] KABUKI EARRINGS/4types included./silver phoenix {NEW}
Piercing (face) • [MANDALA]TAKAYAMA Face&Ear piercing
Nails • [PM] Sculpted Nail V2 - Platinum Edition V2 : Gloss
Jacket • ::TOXIC KITTY:: Vixen cropped Leather Jacket
Top • Apple May Designs - Diva
Skirt • FuK'N'HawT - "Nice Belt" Skirt Leopard
Panties • ( R E D ) M I N T ~ P A N T I E S ~ LEFT DROP (No.3)
Shoes • Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Grey Panther


[x] Details of the necklace:: NARUSAZA*NECKLACE
.. Yes, it come in 5 different versions to use.
I love all.. and you? *-*~



[♥] Oh yes, my smexy people!!
Let's welcome to our new sponsor! +ROZOREGALIA+
I'm a fan of his creations for a long time. Big thanks, Yumi Pausch ♥