October 10, 2011

It's boho! // LOTD

I really love the bohemian style... it's so feminine and cute ♥

I loved this boho jacket and this bag from Toxic Kitty *-*
do you not? ;D


{♥} Styling Card ::


•• Clothing
Jacket • ::TOXIC KITTY:: Boho Jacket Patterned {NEW}
tysm sookie Larnia ♥
Dress • DeeTaleZ - White Dress
Panties • Kyoot - Soft Words Lingerie
Shoes • [Diktator]-HEAT

•• Body
Hair • .b - ffwd
Tattoo 1 • .:*[S]alt [AND] [P]epper]*:. <3 Tattoo
Tattoo 2 (arms) • mY pINKIE sKULL - !mPS! Tattoo - Black Loyalty Fresh - Arms
Tattoo 3 • .:[S]alt [and] [P]epper]:. i need music for live
Tattoo 4 • .::CINQ ONZE::. Sakura Tattoo
Tattoo 5 • Letis Tattoo - devilish - MM918

•• Accessories
Bag • ::TOXIC KITTY:: Hobo Bag {NEW}
Necklace • {me} Trance Addicted Necklace Black {FREE}
(gift to celebrate the 300 members of the TrAnCe AdDiCtEd'S group\o/ - more information below)
Piercing (mouth) • *Just Me* He Broke My Heart
Piercing (face) • Cobrahive - Wrecking / gauge - Silver (nose) (modified by me)
Nails • [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE - Super Long


•• Poses from PURPLE POSES !!


{♥} FREE Gift from TrAnCe AdDiCtEd'S Group
If your wanna this nacklace... Come on, join the group TrAnCe AdDiCtEd'S (link below) and check out the notices at 10/10/2011.


█ Let me briefly introduce the group.
The group TrAnCe AdDiCtEd'S aims to disclose the Trance music, your DJs and Clubs dedicated to this style of music.
This group was created for trance addicts!!
:: link to join: secondlife:///app/group/a16a40ff-ddcf-c1f1-a8cf-51119598105a/about

Ps.: {me}Jewelry is my new project... so, comming soon I hope bring more news about it. ;D


xoxo ;*
Si.