August 13, 2011

Feel powerful!! // LOTD

Today I bring my newest passion! These sandals!! ♥
They're so perfect ... powerful ... beautiful ... I loved each detail! I liked it so much that got excited and did some more photos. ;D
I hope you enjoy.

How not to feel powerful wearing a sandal like this?

{♥} Zoom in some details below ...
{♥} Styling Card

Sandals • [Diktator]-HEAT {NEW}
Shirt • *COCO* Linen Shirt White
Panties • Sassy Kitty Designs - Slide Slide em off Panties Colored
Hair • ( R E D ) M I N T - (r)M ~ Hair No.08 (F) ( b r o w n s ) [modified by me]
Nails • [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE Super Long
Rings • ~Pepper~ Granny Rings
Piercing (face) • Cobrahive - Wrecking / gauge - Silver [modified by me]
Headphone • primal groove, "Beats"

{♥} Colors swatches -->

♥ Poses by PURPLE POSES !!
♥ Location :: Cadeling Garden


xoxo ♥
Siane
♥ Follow your heart ...