August 20, 2011

Let's out the routine... // LOTD


Today I woke up with wish to do something different. So... I invited a friend to be my model for a day \o/ ♥ thanks Nicolly Swansen!! o/\o


She call this look of "boy style" ....
(then i love to walk around like a boy ... i think =p... hahhahaha)
So so ... let's to point hun

{♥} Zoom in some good details...
Huhmmm
Well... theses jewelry are my new project ...
I decided to return to build in SL ... then these are some of my prototypes. When they are ready I will certainly post here ;D


{♥} Styling Card ::

Shape • Niic Shape Amanda By Nic
Skin • [Al Vulo!] - bitter choco {group gift}
Hair • Magika // B&W Pack // Sonia
Glasses • YV - DILARA - SUNGLASSES
Piercings face • [-iPoke-] Illuminati
Nails • [MANDALA]Option LONG Nails set/Basic
Rings and Earrings • Coming soon ;D by me.
Pants • [Pumpkin] XXS Pants (black) (created by Yukio Osei)
Pantie • [Sassy Kitty Designs] Valentine Slide/Slide 'em off Panties
Jacket • *COCO*_HoodedParka_Stripe-Black
Shirt • Sugar & Spice - (:;S&S;:) Ripped Tank -pink
Shoes • 2REAL FOOTWEAR PURE 1.3
Tattoo (make up) • DAMNED - Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
Tattoo (arm ) - << TURBO >> Dark Star Tattoo (created by turbo cybertar)
Tattoo (hand) - V TATTOO STORE -Music Hand Tattoo
Ipod • [GLUE INK] ActionPod
Cigarette • ENDEED - Cigarette L1 - Black v.1.1 (created by Daimon Haven)
Money • *T.Whore*- Breast's Money

♥ Poses by PURPLE POSES !!


{♥} New Sponsor!!
Oh yes! We have another new sponsor ... Let's welcome to Niic Shapes; D
Nicolly came to present us with beautiful shapes ... curvy and sexy ♥
and I loveee curves!!
[x] in marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/pt-BR/stores/79890
[x] in sl: Niic Shape

xoxo ;*
Si.